4.29.2011

Magical Monday: Royal Weddings




I have been glued to the tv today. I’ve literally been living, breathing and eating royal wedding. How can I not? Its the combination of two of my FAVORITE THINGS. British History and Weddings!!! So in honor of the wedding, I’ve compiled a few of my favorite royal wedding photos. Congratulations Prince William and Princess Catherine, you’ve won our hearts forever!

Grace Kelly & Prince Ranier III of Monaco   April 19, 1956

Chelsea Clinton & Marc Mezvinsky   July 31, 2010

Princess Victoria of Sweden & Daniel Westling   June 19, 2010

Jackie Bouvier & John F. Kennedy   September 12, 1953

Lady Rose Windsor & George Gilman   July 19, 2008

Crown Prince Naruhito & Masako Owada   June 9, 1993

Princess Elizabeth & Prince Phillip of Greece and Denmark  Novermber 20, 1947

Princess Alice of Battenberg & Prince Andrew of Greece and Denmark   1903

Mary Donaldson & Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark   May 14, 2004

Lady Diana Spencer & Prince Charles   July 29, 1981

Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano & Prince Felipe of Asturias   May 22, 2004

Princess Margaret & Antony Armstrong-Jones   May 6, 1960

Lady Sarah Armstrong-Jones & Daniel Chatto  July 14, 1994

Marie-Chantal & Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece     July 1, 1995

Autumn Kelly & Peter Phillips  May 17, 2008

Princess Anne & Captain Mark Phillips   November 14, 1973


Prince William & Princess Catherine Middleton  April 29, 2011
(My new favorites!)

5 comments:

  1. I literally have all of those wedding pictures saved. Great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one! They look so fun and full of energy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so cool! I'm going to be in a wedding next year, so it was nice to see different ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photo of Princess Anne is their engagement photo, not their wedding photo. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That beautiful picture of Princess Anne and Mark Phillips was their engagement photo. Anne's wedding gown was one of the simplest yet elegant I've ever seen and its medieval sleeves were fantastic! However, Grace Kelly's gown is still my all-time fave, followed by Princess Anne's, and then Sarah Ferguson's (to Prince Andrew). LOVE all the pictures you've featured.

    ReplyDelete