11.30.2010

Kate and William Engaged!!!


I can't believe it, the day is finally here! Kate Middleton and Prince William are finally engaged!!!!!!! I really want to say how happy I am for them. Also, since I am somewhat of a wedding fanatic (if you couldn't tell from my previous posts) I would like to say that I'm really proud of them for waiting as long as they did. Considering all of the sad events surrounding William's parent's marriage, I think the royal family has learned a hard lesson. This wedding will be the first grounded marriage we have seen from them in a long time. 

Kate herself is a wonderful addition to the media. Though a lot of people are uninterested in her because she is a "commoner," I think thats exactly what makes her shine. She isn't worried about living up to anyone's expectations and so has lived her life like a normal, happy young woman. She is a great role model for young girls with her classy style and positive values. She is so easy to respect. (Something you don't see very often these days)

I can't wait for the wedding (I'm still trying to find a way to get there) and I can't wait for them to start their life together. 

Congratulations William and Kate, you really deserve all the happiness in the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment