10.16.2010

Quizmaster Extraordinaire


AHHHHH I’m obsessed! Everyone go visit Sporcle.com. My friend Angie sent me the link to a quiz on the 6 wives of Henry VIII (I have a slightly ridiculous obsession with the Tudor family) and I became…an addict. I didn’t even see it coming. But there are so many quizes on so many different topics! I can quiz myself on the Harry Potter books, movies, history, literature, music and a million other topics! I admit, I’ve wasted a considerable amount of my life away, but  I think of it as exercise for my brain instead of pointless fun. The brain functions the same way that muscles do, so the more you challenge it the stronger it becomes. Thats what I’m telling myself anyway. With a time clock and questions to answer, it can be the perfect addiction for anyone!
Here is the link to my favorite Harry Potter Quiz. Can you name 200 HP characters in under 20 minutes? I couldn’t actually. GO TAKE THE QUIZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment