10.17.2010

Sunday Dinner: Cookiessssss



Everyone go buy these cook books! Technically, they’re baking, but oh well. 1 Mix, 100 Muffins and 1 Dough, 100 Cookies use 1 basic recipe that is altered to create 100 different types of muffins or cookies. Sounds like a terrible idea, right? Wrong! These books can produce some of the most amazing desserts. I have them sitting here on my bed as I type this and I’m thinking of all the different recipes I’ve tried and how good they all are. Now, when I say tried, I mean eaten. Unfortunately, I have little interest in cooking myself, but I’m REALLY good at finding recipes for my friends who do! (My step-mom introduced me to these books) We’ve had the muffins the most and one of my favorites is the cornbread muffin. It has actual corn in it…truly great. Below is the link to Amazon, but I found my muffin book at T.J. Max. People don’t realize how great they are, so the books are usually discounted. (extra plus!) I was in a boutique the other day and found 1 Mix, 100 cookies. I’ve even seen them discounted at Walgreens…So if you happen to see one on the shelf, grab it! They’re totally worth every penny.  
1 Mix, 100 Muffins on Amazon  1 Dough, 100 Cookies on Amazon





No comments:

Post a Comment