10.10.2010

Sunday Dinner: Rosemary Red Potatoes


I’ve been thinking of more ways to add structure to this silly blog of mine, so I’ve decided to have certain days signify certain types of posts. For example! I have a friend who loves cooking. Her dream is to own a pastry shop in Paris one day. Which means She is always looking for new recipes or fun experiments to try out. I’ve thought about posting the ones I like for her to read. Except, I didn’t want to have 5 recipe posts in a row or random posts here and there that she would have to sort through.
My solution to this problem then, is Sunday Dinner! Every Sunday, I will post new recipes and fun ideas I have heard about for all of those quirky cooks and aspiring pastry chefs, like my friend Karissa. They will be in honor of that family filled day that always includes a good meal at home or with friends. Perhaps, its even a day you have some free time to try one of these recipes!
Therefore, to inaugurate Sunday Dinner, I’ve picked one of the first things I learned to cook. (and one of the last, woops!):

from Allrecipes.com


FYI: Last time I substituted italian seasoning, salt and pepper for the rosemary. It was DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment